Civil/Environmental EngineersCurrently seeking junior to mid-level engineers to work on stormwater conveyance and wastewater collection systems projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering with EIT certification.
- 0-4 years of experience.
- Thorough understanding of hydraulics and hydrology as it relates to constructed as well as natural systems.
- Experience with hydraulic/hydrologic modeling software (e.g., EPA SWMM5, Mike-Urban, HEC-RAS), and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel and functional knowledge of MS Access desirable.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with strong inter-personal, problem solving, and technical writing skills.
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays
- Paid personal time (vacation and sick)
- Flexible work environment
Administrative AssistantWe are currently seeking a part-time administrative assistant for our downtown Seattle office with the following requirements.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Self-motivated with strong inter-personal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Adobe In-design experience preferred.