Civil Engineer (Wastewater, Stormwater, Combined Systems)We are currently seeking civil or environmental engineers with 1-6 years of experience for our Seattle office. This job offers flexibility of working remotely if you are in Chicago, IL, St Louis, MO, or Portland, OR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering (EIT, MS or PE preferred)
- Experience in wastewater collections systems and stormwater or drainage conveyance is highly desirable
- Experience with Hydraulic/Hydrologic (H/H) modeling software (e.g., EPA SWMM, PC SWMM, XP SWMM MIKE URBAN, HEC-RAS), and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) preferred
- Thorough understanding of hydraulics and hydrology as it relates to constructed as well as natural systems
- Proficient in MS Excel (working knowledge of MS Access desirable)
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with strong inter-personal, problem solving, and technical writing skills.
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays
- Paid personal time (vacation and sick)
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible work environment
Administrative AssistantWe are currently seeking a part-time administrative assistant for our downtown Seattle office with the following requirements.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Self-motivated with strong inter-personal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Adobe In-design experience preferred.